Mother’s day is just around the corner and if you are a retailer, it is a great time to start promoting your product and services now. Many consumers at this period are willing to spend money to treat their mum with special gifts and services so it is a great opportunity not to be missed.
One of the most cost-effective and fastest way for mother’s day promotion is using email marketing. You can entice consumer with early bird promotion or freebies in the email marketing to encourage them to take action immediately. As there are more customers using mobile phone to shop today, the mother’s day email marketing promotional messages you are sending out must not only be desktop friendly but mobile friendly as well. In another words, the email message must not loaded with heavy graphics; the text must be readable and layout is not broken when display in any devices and platforms.
Free Email Template for Mother’s Day Promotion
For retailers’ conveniences, we have created some HTML responsive email marketing templates that you can use for your Mother’s Day email marketing promotion. Why HTML email marketing templates? Because not every email service providers create email marketing template the same way but a HTML email marketing template can be accepted and imported easily. The only requirement is you need to have some basic knowledge of HTML coding.
We have created some sample email templates for florist, travel agency and gifts suppliers. You are free to use the images and the template files as you want. In order for the email messages to be readable across as many devices as possible, the width is restricted to 600px and adopted a tried-and-tested layout – either one or two columns. There will be no complicated background images as some email clients such as Gmail does not support it.
You can copy from the sample email template file and paste the html code into the email editor of your favourite email service provider. Just replace the product pictures with your own pictures and change the text to suit your targeted market. Do a preview and test copy before sending out. You might need to do some tweaking of the code if the layout does not display well.
What could be more relaxing than giving a stressed mum a relaxing vacation during Mother’s Day? Travel agency could make use of this free email template and send your best Mom’s day holiday packages to your customers. You can click on this free html email template below, copy the html code and paste it into your email service provider’s (e.g. Aweber.com) email editor. Try to limit the number of photos used, the width of the photo should not be more than 229px, and text should be short and precise so that it will not overload the mobile phone users. This is a responsive email template so it will auto adjust itself when view in smaller devices. You can encourage your customers to click on the button to ask for more details or book online by using prominent call-to-action button.
#2. Mother’s Day Email Template for Florists
This sample email marketing template is ideal for florists who want to send Mother’s day email marketing promotion to their customers who like to purchase fresh flowers to delight their mums. No mums will say no to beautiful flowers so a well-design email will help to boost sales during these periods. You can just download the free html email template below and modify the text and replace the pictures with your own, see steps below if you need help. The email template is responsive as seem in the picture above so mobile users will also see the same message as desktop users but in different layout.
#3. Mother’s Day Email Template for Gifts Suppliers
Besides Christmas day, there is nothing more exciting than Mother’s Day as customers are crazily looking for the best Mother’s day gifts for their mums. Gifts suppliers are sometimes overwhelmed with orders on the actual day so they might disappoint some of their customers. Hence to improve customers’ shopping experience, gifts suppliers should plan early and send out Mother’s day email marketing promotion to customers as soon as possible. You can access the free responsive email template for Mother’s day and use it to send out your Mother’s day offer. Encourage customers to make use of the discount code to confirm order earlier to avoid last-minute rush.
How to Use the above Free HTML Email Templates?
If you are new to creating an email template and wondering how to use these free html email templates for your Mother’s Day promotion, here are the steps to guide you.
- Click on the individual link above to view the free html email template in your browser and you will see a ready formatted sample email template.
- Right click anywhere on the email template and select “view page source” from the pop-up box.
- It will open up a new window and display the whole source code of the template.
- Select the whole source code by pressing either Ctrl + A in your Window keyboard or use your mouse and manually select everything.
- Press Ctrl + C to copy the code.
- Go to your email service provider (e.g. Awerber) to create a “Drafts” email message under the top tab “Message”.
- Once you are in the Drafts screen, click on the green “Create a Message” box to select “</> HTML editor”.
- This will open up the html editor, click on “<> source” button on the top left panel. (Note: Make sure you have clicked on the “<> source” and see some script as below otherwise the code will not work.)
- Replace the above code with the code of the email template you have copied earlier or simply select all and paste the code in.
- Once done, unclick on the ““<> source” button, you can immediately see the template display.
- You can add in your “Subject Title” on top left hand panel and save before you start changing the text and pictures.
- If you need to replace the pictures, double click on the picture and a box will pop up to ask you to enter the URL of the image.
(Note: This is a constraint of Aweber.com as it does not allow you to access image gallery directly in html editor so you have to create a drag and drop draft to upload all your pictures first. Copy the URL of the picture and paste into the URL of the picture you want to replace.)
- Once you are done changing all the pictures and the text, you can click on the “Preview & Test” button to preview and send a test copy to yourself for checking.
- When you are satisfied with the copy, you can assign a list and ready to send out your email promotion.
Hope the above free html email marketing template can help you to boost up your Mother’s Day sales. If you do not have an email service provider, you may like to try Aweber.com, they have one month free trial plan. Eventually, if you decide to sign up Aweber.com email marketing services via our link here, you can request one-time free help to modify the above email marketing template to suit your business promotion campaign.